Thursday, May 9, 2013

All Wish Lists and Want Lists

Wish Lists
(Amazon only)

PONY wish list - Items directly related to My Little Pony.
Non-pony wish list - Items not related to My Little Pony.

Want Lists
(My Little Pony only)

My G1 Want (and Have) List - G1 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G2 Want (and Have) List - G2 ponies I want. I don't have any yet.
My G3A Want List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I want.
My G3A Have List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I already have.
My G3B Want (and Have) List - G3 2008 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G3C Want (and Have) List - G3 2009 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G4 Want (and Have) List - G4 ponies I want as well as those I already have.

Things I Like

I collect and enjoy My Little Pony toys, videos, and other products from Hasbro’s My Little Pony.  I also collect unique and pretty socks, even if I can't or shouldn't wear them.  I have two wish lists on Amazon.  The "default" is populated with what I really want, which is lots of pony stuff!  However, in a near futile effort to avoid accumulating gifts I'll never touch or enjoy, I've also included a "non-pony" wish list for people who don't wanna buy me pony stuff even though it's what I really want for Christmas and my birthday.  My Amazon wish lists can be accessed above under Wish Lists.

Clothes and Decor

If you don't know what size I wear, don't buy me clothes.  Except socks.

My favorite colors are bright and pleasant.  Aside from highlights, I don't like brown, orange, yellow, gold, too much red, or dark and gloomy.  I don't like military green or olive green, and I don't like to be overwhelmed with too much blue.  I especially like the color you get when you take lavender material, put it on a lamp shade, put the lamp shade on a lamp with a low output bulb, and turn on the lamp.  It's very restful.  At any rate, it's hard to go wrong with Easter colors (secular), even if they include large areas of yellow and such.  You might notice I love yellow ponies!

I love pictures of Hasbro's ponies framed to be hung on my wall.  I don't like pictures or decor that depict explicit or implicit sexual reference, violence, or death.  I also don't like pictures of people all that much.  I like people for who they are inside, not for their physical attributes.

Shirts:

You are advised to not buy me t-shirts since I have too many as it is.  If you buy me shirts, they should either have ponies on them or nothing at all.  Plain no-print shirts should be bright colors.  Try to avoid blue.  I have too much blue already.  Try to avoid yellow, orange, red, and brown.  I am a red-head covered in freckles.  A lot of people claim to like that, but trust me.  Those colors have been the bane of my existence since the first grade.  It's let up a lot since getting into upper-class collage classes, but they still carry very unpleasant and hateful memories for me.

Pants:

White or black.  I really like white, but black pants are better at hiding stains.  Some kinds of jeans come only in blue, and that's okay.  I can put up with the industry's deficiencies.

Shoes:

Shoes that are good for walking.  If you find walking shoes I don't have to tie but have a more secure binding than Velcro, that'd be awesome.  A lot of people claim Velcro was alien technology secretly sold to humans, but I contend that if it were alien technology at all, it'd be a lot better than it is.  Oh, and try to avoid blue, yellow, orange, red, and brown.  Black or white are good.  What'd be great is a durable (long-lasting) pair of very cool shoes for hot summers.

Socks:

The most unique or colorful or decorated or otherwise special socks you can find.  I don't want sports socks like football, basketball, boxer, baseball, or whatever socks.  My feet like to be loved and comforted.  I put all my weight on them and they hold me up whenever they can.  Anyway, I collect socks, so even if they can't possibly fit on my feet, they're awesome! Try to avoid packages of white or black socks.  Those are boring.

Towels and Bedding:

This pony's dominant color or a combination of her pretty colors (click for larger image)
Lily Lightly, From "Come Back, Lily Lightly"
Or this kind of pink:
Pinkie Pie Grin, This is a popular image all over the web.
Or this kind of green/blue/mint:
Lyra Clapping, This was made by somebody named Samabayon from who knows where cause I've found it in a couple places already with conflicting credits.
Or this kind of white:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I really like my towels to be really absorbent and not have strips of material (wool perhaps) that shrink in the laundry while the rest of the towel remains the same size, which makes the towel get all screwy shaped.  Color is most important to me.

My bed has a Twin-size mattress.  Since this has caused some confusion due to the name "twin" being misleading, make sure you educate yourself as to what a twin-size mattress is if you don't already know this information from an official source.

My Limitations

My diet is 100% vegan, and for completely unrelated reasons, I cannot eat products containing gluten or a number of common food allergies.  If you don't know what I can and cannot eat and still choose to buy me things to put in my mouth, you are asking for me to reject your gift, so you forfeit the right to be offended when this happens.  Also, I have an SVT that makes caffeine potentially lethal for me.

I have meniere's disease, so I shouldn't be put in positions where losing my balance could threaten my life.  Also, my hearing may at times be inadequate for phone conversations.  You can text me on my number too though cause I have unlimited texting.  I'm not about to post my phone number on the internet, but if you know me really well, chances are, you already have my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment