Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My G3A Have List

Updated: 5 July 2016



All My Pony Want (and Have) Lists
(My G3A Have List starts below on this page)

My G1 Want (and Have) List - G1 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G2 Want (and Have) List - G2 ponies I want. I don't have any yet.
My G3A Want List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I want.
My G3A Have List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I already have.
My G3B Want (and Have) List - G3 2008 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G3C Want (and Have) List - G3 2009 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G4 Want (and Have) List - G4 ponies I want as well as those I already have.



For a list of ponies in this category that I want and don't have yet, see My G3A Want List.

Ponies I already have

Each list is arranged in alphabetical order.

Standard ponies

Amberlocks (#2)
Applejack
Apple Spice
April Mist
Autumn Crisp
Autumn Skye
Bashful Bonnet
Bee Bop
Blossomforth (#1)
Blue Mist
Breezie
Brights Brightly
Bubblecup
Bumblesweet (#1)
Bunches-o-Fun (more orange than the other variant)
Butterscotch
Candy Cane
Cherry Blossom (#1)
Cherry Blossom (#2)
Chilly Breezes
Cinnamon Breeze
Citrus Sweetheart
Coconut Grove
Cotton Candy (#1)
Crystal Lace
Cute Curtesy
Daffidazey
Dainty Daisy
Daisy May
Daisy Paisley
Dance Slippers
Denim Blue
Desert Rose
Doseydotes
Dream Drifter
Fairy Dust
Finger Paints
Fizzy Pop
Flippity Flop
Flower Garland
Flower Wishes
Fluttershy (#1)
Frilly Frocks
Fun Fairy
Garden Glade
Gem Blossom
Glitterbelle
Glitter Glide
Golden Delicious
Goodie Goodie
Graceful Glimmer
Guava Lava
Hidden Treasure
Hokey Pokey
Island Delight
Island Rainbow
Jazz Matazz
Jewel Pony
July Larkspur
June Blossom
Kimono (#1)
Kiwi Tart
Lickity-Split
Lily Lightly
Lolligiggle
Loop-de-la
Lovely Ladybug
Luau
Magic Marigold (#1)
Magic Marigold (#2)
March Mischief
Marshmallow Coco
Meadowbrook
Merriweather (#2)
Midnight Dream
Minty (#1)
Mistletoe
Mittens (#1 / pink)
Mittens (#2 / purple)
Moondancer
November Nights
October Calendula
October Dreams
Paradise Island
Paradise Palms
Party Cake
Peachie Keen
Peachy Pie
Pearly Pie
Periwinkle
Petal Blossom
Piccolo
Pick-a-Lilly
Pinkie Pie (#2 non-variant)
Pinkie Pie (#4)
Pinkie Pie (#5)
Pretty Palace
Puzzlemint
Rainbow Dash (#1)
Rainbow Dash (#2)
Rainbow Dash (#3 with rainbow leg gradient)
Rainbow Flash
Rainbow Sunrise
Rainbow Swirl (#1)
Rainbow Swirl (#3)
Rarity (3-D cutie mark)
Razzaroo
Rhapsody Ribbons
Ribbon Wishes
Round n' Round
Royal Bouquet
Royalette
Royal Ribbon
Royal Rose
Royal Twist
Scootaloo 
(#1 (2005))
Scooter Sprite
Seascape
Secret Wish
Serendipity (#1)
Sew n' So
Shell-belle
Shenanigans (#2)
Shimmer Shine
Silver Glow
Silver Lining
Skywishes
Skywishes (richer pink)
Sno-Glo
Snowflake
Soda Float
Sparkleworks (#2)
Sparkleworks (#3)
Spring Treat
Starbeam (#2)
Star Catcher (#1) (big blue wings)
Star Catcher (#1) (big blue wings)
Star Catcher (#2)
Star Dasher
Star Shimmer
Star Surprise
Star Swirl
Strawberry Reef
Strawberry Sunset
Strawberry Surprise
Strawberry Swirl (#1)
Summer Bloom
Sunny Daze (#1)
Sunny Daze (#3)
Sunrise Song
Sunset Sweetie
Sunshine Parade
Sunshower
Sweet Breeze
Sweetsong (#3)
Sweet Sparkle
Tangerine Sunset
Tangerine Twinkle
Tea Leaf
Thistle Whistle
Tink-a-tink-a-too (#1)
Tira-Mi-Su
Toola-Roola (#1)
Triple Treat (#1)
Triple Treat (#2)
Tropical Delight (#1)
Tulip Twinkle
Twilight Pink
Twilight Twinkle
Twinkle Bloom
Waterfire
Whistle Wishes
Wind Drifter
Wind Wisher
Wing Song
Winterberry
Wish-I-May
Wish-I-Might
Yesterdaisy (#1)
Yours Truly

Baby Ponies

Bellaluna
Boogie Woogie
Butter Drop
Dance Around
Goody Gumdrop
Goody Gumdrop
Honolu-loo
Hula Lula
Jingle Jangle
Lavender Locket
Mochanut
Penny Candy
Romperooni
Sandy Island
Sparkleberry Swirl
Wave Catcher

Breezies

Azalia Bloom
Honeydew Hum
Meadow Moon
Zipzee

McDonald's Happymeal Ponies

Butterscotch
Pinkie Pie
Serendipity
Star Swirl
Sunny Daze

Teeny Dolly Mixtures

Blossom
Glory
Heart Throb
Lemon Drop
Mainsail
Powder
Princess Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Snuzzle
Sundance
Tic-Tac-Toe

Styling Ponies

(none)

Plush Ponies

Daisy Jo - sitting down and has yarn mane and tail
Minty - Singing and has yarn mane and tail
Pinkie Pie - Jumbo Plush
Sew-and-So - with yarn mane and tail
Sunny Daze - with plush mane and tail
Sweetberry - with yarn mane and tail
Sweetberry - sitting down and has yarn mane and tail
Toola Roola - Jumbo Plush

Other Ponies

Pinkie Pie (Sing & Dance)
Rainbow Dash (Non-standard plastic sitting-down pony)
Twinkle Twirl (#3 / Twirly)

Heather's Ponies

Kimono (#1)
Rainbow Dash (#1)
Sunny Daze (#5)
Sweetberry
Wysteria (#1)

No comments:

Post a Comment