Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My G3B Want (and Have) List

Updated 15 April 2014

All My Pony Want (and Have) Lists
(My G3B Want (and Have) List starts below on this page)

My G1 Want (and Have) List - G1 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G2 Want (and Have) List - G2 ponies I want. I don't have any yet.
My G3A Want List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I want.
My G3A Have List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I already have.
My G3B Want (and Have) List - G3 2008 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G3C Want (and Have) List - G3 2009 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G4 Want (and Have) List - G4 ponies I want as well as those I already have.



These are the "coat hanger" ponies, or some call them "core7" even though there are far more than 7 of them and most of them aren't core.

I'm not trying to solicit free gifts, but if you just happen to be considering gifting me and you have an even choice between a 2008 pony and an older-style G3, I'd rather have the older style. That said, I still want these funny ponies! I have a bunch of their friends living at my house, and I think they'd be really happy with them!

Here are all the 2008 ponies that I already have:

Cheerilee (McDonald's)
Minty (McDonald's)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie (McDonald's)
Pinkie Pie (painted forehead)
Pinkie Pie (painted necklace)
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Starsong
Starsong (McDonald's)
Sweetie Belle (McDonald's)
Toola Roola (name on leg)
Toola-Roola (McDonald's)
Twinkle Hope
2008 Pony Con

I want all ponies I don't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment