Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My G1 Want (and Have) List

Updated: 9 October 2016

All My Pony Want (and Have) Lists
(My G1 Want (and Have) List starts below on this page)

My G1 Want (and Have) List - G1 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G2 Want (and Have) List - G2 ponies I want. I don't have any yet.
My G3A Want List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I want.
My G3A Have List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I already have.
My G3B Want (and Have) List - G3 2008 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G3C Want (and Have) List - G3 2009 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G4 Want (and Have) List - G4 ponies I want as well as those I already have.



I want all girl ponies that I don't have, but the following lists may help set priorities. I only collect girl ponies.

Ponies I want, priority 1:

1 Baby Sunribbon
2 Gusty
3 Kisscurl (UK)
4 Lemon Treats
5 Baby Brightbow
6 Candy Kisses
7 Chocolate Delight
8 Dainty
9 Loving Kisses (or "Lovin' Kisses") (SHS)
10 Molasses
Bonus wanted ponies!
♥ Magic Hat
♥ Skyflier (unicorn)
♥ Taffy (SS)
♥ Twilight (SS)

Ponies I want, priority 2:

11 Northstar (adult)
12 Princess Sunbeam
13 Ringlets (with an S.  I already have Ringlet.  They're two different ponies.)
14 Stockings (adult and/or baby)
15 Daisy Dancer (SHS)
16 Rosy Love (SHS)
17 Frilly Flower
 (SHS)
18 Cha Cha (SHS)
19 Flower Dream (SHS)
20 Pretty Belle (SHS)

Ponies I want, priority 3:

21 Spring Song (SHS)
22 Bright Night (SHS)
23 Sunblossom (SHS)
24 Sunbeam (SHS)
25 Sunglory (SHS)
26 Happy Hugs (SHS)
27 Ruby Lips (SHS)

Ponies I already have:

Baby Blossom (Grey)
Baby Bouncy (1T)
Baby Cotton Candy
Baby Cuddles (Drink N' Wet)
Baby Firefly
Baby Firefly (baby sparkle pony)
Baby Flicker
Baby Glory
Baby Gusty (baby sparkle pony)
Baby Nightcap (1T)
Baby Noddins
Baby Northstar (baby sparkle pony)
Baby Pineapple (1T)
Baby Pockets
Baby Rainfeather (Drink N' Wet)
Baby Snookums (Drink N' Wet)
Baby Starflower (baby sparkle pony)
Baby Stella
Baby Stockings (also listed as Christmas Baby Pony)
Baby Stripes
Baby Sweetsteps
Baby Sweet Stuff
Baby Tic-tac-toe (1T)
Baby Tiddly-Winks (NBBE)
Baby Toedancer
Banana Surprise
Beauty Bloom 
(SHS)
Best Wishes (SS)
Big Top (Newborn Twin)
Birthday Pony (10th Anniversary)
Birthflower (January Carnation)
Birthflower (June Rose)
Birthflower (August Poppy)
Birthflower (September Morning Glory)
Birthflower (October Cosmos)
Blossom
Blue Belle
Bowtie
Boysenberry Pie
Braided Beauty
Bridal Beauty
Bright Glow (Glow 'N Show)
Brilliant Blossoms
Bubbles
Bunkie (Newborn Twin)
Butterscotch
Buttons (SS)
Buzzer
Caramel Crunch
Cherry Treats
Christmas Baby Pony (also listed as Baby Stockings)
Cotton Candy
Cupcake (SS)
Curly Locks
Daisy Dancer (SHS)
Dancing Butterflies (twice as fancy)
Ember (mail order baby)
Fancy Flower (SHS)
Firefly (year 2)
Firefly (year 9)
Firefly (Classic 2014 dwarf)
Flower Bouquet
Flowerburst (SHS)
Galaxy (TE)
Garden Glow (SHS)
Goldilocks (SHS)
Half Note
Heart Throb
High Flier
Hula Hula
Lavender Lace
Lil Tot
Little Flitter
Lofty (SS)
Lovebeam
Magic Hat
Magic Star (SS)
Majesty
Merriweather (twice as fancy)
Medley
Mint Dreams
Minty
Moonstone
Nibbles (Newborn Twin)
Parasol
Peachy 
Peachy (Italian)
Peppermint Crunch
PiƱa Colada
Playtime (UK)
Pony Bride
Posey
Posey (SS)
Posey Rose
Powder
Pretty Vision
Princess Dawn
Princess Moondust
Princess Primrose (UK)
Princess Pristina
Princess Royal Blue
Princess Serena (German)
Princess Sparkle (unicorn)
Princess Starburst
Princess Tiffany
Quackers (TE)
Raincurl
Ringlet
Romper
Salty (Baby Sea Pony)
Satin 'n Lace
Seabreeze
Sealight (Sea Pony)
Seashell (Italian)
Shady (She's partially restored.)
Shady (SS)
Shaggy
Sherbet (listed here also as Sorbet Surprise)
Skippety Doo (SS)
Skydancer
Skyflier (unicorn)
Sky Rocket (Sparkle Pony)
Sky Rocket (TE)
Sleep Tight
Sniffles (Newborn Twin)
Snuzzle
Sorbet Surprise (listed here also as Sherbet)
Sparkler (She has purple hair with a red stripe in her mane.)
Speckles (Newborn Twin)
Speedy (TE)
Sprinkles
Squirmy
Stardazzle (secret surprise, missing saddle blanket lid)
Starflash (SHS)
Starshine
Stripes
Sunbeam (SHS)
Sundance
Sunlight
Sunnybunch
Sunsplasher (SHS)
Sunspot
Surprise (SS pose)
Surprise (SS)
Sweet Lily
Sweet Pocket
Sweet Pop
Sweet Stuff (TE)
Sweet Suds
Sweet Sundrop (SHS)
Tabby
Taffy (SS)
Tall Tales
Tappy (Newborn)
Tiptoes
Tootie Tails
Tootsie
Trickles (Italian)
Truly (SS)
Twilight (SS)
Twinkler (SHS)
Twinkler (Sparkle Pony)
Twirler
Up Up & Away (twice as fancy)
Valentine's Pony (1T)
Wild Flower (SHS)
Wind Whistler (SS)
Windy (unicorn)

I also want all G1 girl plushies, and I have none.

Non-ponies I have:

Baby Leafy
Duck Soup
Twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment