Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My G2 Want (and Have) List

Updated 9 October 2016

All My Pony Want (and Have) Lists
(My G2 Want (and Have) List starts below on this page)

My G1 Want (and Have) List - G1 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G2 Want (and Have) List - G2 ponies I want. I don't have any yet.
My G3A Want List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I want.
My G3A Have List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I already have.
My G3B Want (and Have) List - G3 2008 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G3C Want (and Have) List - G3 2009 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G4 Want (and Have) List - G4 ponies I want as well as those I already have.



This is my first try at making a G2 want list. I've never collected G2 ponies before. I found their names very confusing! So many that are quite different have the same names! Here is the best I can do. The ones I want the most are at the top of the list. I have no G2 ponies yet. To be honest, there are still a lot of G1s and G3As I'd rather have than G2s.

I only collect girl ponies.

Priority 1:

Spring
Baby Honeyberry
Honey
Nightglow
Tenderheart
Her Majesty Flower
Sweet Berry (Masquerade Ball or Royal Castle)
Butterfly
Sky Skimmer (1997 and 2000)
Medicin

Priority 2:

Merry Moments
Flash
Jazzy
Jolly
Miss Painter
Autumn
Cupcake
Flora
Glittery Skater
Her Majesty Great Romance
Melody
Morning Glory (no moving leg)
Dragonfly (2002)
Miss Chef
Muse
Petal Blossom
Bride
Diamond Glow
Eve
Her Majesty Ballerina
Princess Sapphire
Princess Silver Swirl
Star Swirl
Waterlily
Festivities
Floral
Glittery Heart
Globe Trotter
Golden Glow
Golden Light
Her Majesty Pearl
Lady Waterfall
Nightshine
Princess Golden Dream
Princess Trixiebelle
Springly
Apple Pie
Blue Pearl
Butterfly
Copper Glow
Her Majesty Star
Miss Teacher
Princess Blue Dream
Puff
Seabreeze
Silver Glow
Silver Rain
Snowball
Springdy
Bright Bramley
Butterfly Hunter
Gardener
Glittery Study
Hip Holly
Rocky

Priority 3:

Baby Dew
Baby Fleur
Baby Nid Douillet
Baby Twinkles
Baby Sweet Snowflake
Baby Swirly
Baby Tickle Heart
Baby Petal
Baby Fern
Baby Flitter
Rumba
Ocean
Fire
Flame
Sparkle
Jewel
Lily
Samba
Nosy
Polka
Click
Dot
Wiggles
Giggles
Sunshine
Rose
Stardust
Moondust
Drifter
Dreamer
Sunny
Coral
Dash
Dart
Princess Crystal

Priority 4:

Beach Pony
Bubble
Buttercup
Countryside Pony
Curly
Dainty Dove
Dancer
Dizzy Lizzy
Lady Elegant
Lady Rainbow
Mommy Bonheur
Moonshine
Night Star
Satin Slipper
Satin Splash

Ponies I already have

Baby Sunbeam
Berry BrightClever Clover (1997 girl)
Ivy
Junior
Light Heart (1997 Canopy Bed)
Light Heart (1998 Special Birthday Magic)
Light Heart (McD)
MimosaMoon Shadow
Precious
Princess Flora
Princess Fuchsia
Princess Twinkle Star
Secret Tale
Sugar Belle
Sundance
Sundance (McD) (identical to McD Sunsparkle)
Sunsparkle
Sunsparkle (McD) (identical to McD Sundance)
Sweet Berry
Tender NuzzlesTipsy Tulip
Wingsong

No comments:

Post a Comment