Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My G3C Want (and Have) List

Updated 17 May 2014

All My Pony Want (and Have) Lists
(My G3C Want (and Have) List starts below on this page)

My G1 Want (and Have) List - G1 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G2 Want (and Have) List - G2 ponies I want. I don't have any yet.
My G3A Want List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I want.
My G3A Have List - G3 2003-2007 ponies I already have.
My G3B Want (and Have) List - G3 2008 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G3C Want (and Have) List - G3 2009 ponies I want as well as those I already have.
My G4 Want (and Have) List - G4 ponies I want as well as those I already have.



This will eventually be a proper want list, but right now, I'm making a list of ponies I already have. The ponies I want are ponies of the same style as the ones I have. For lists of other G3 ponies I want, please see my G3 want lists for 2008 and before 2008. My favorite style of G3 is 2007 and earlier, and I consider 2008 (coathanger) ponies a separate style from those that came before.

Bunches-o-Fun (tiny pony with solid hair)
Cheerilee
Cheerilee (McDonald's)
Desert Rose (tiny pony with solid hair and base)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie (McDonald's)
Rainbow Dash
Scootaloo
Starsong
Starsong (Ponyville)
Sweetie Belle

One pony I do really want is Toola Roola!

No comments:

Post a Comment